- Dairy & Alternatives
- Pantry & Baking
- Personal Care
Organic Vanilla Beans
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Madagascar bourbon vanilla beans are dark and smooth with a sweet aroma inimitable by any other spice.Used in both professional and home kitchens alike, our vanilla beans are the very essence of buttery creaminess and smooth flavor.
- Vanilla beans are one of the expensive non-pungent spices used especially as a flavoring agent in a wide array of sweet drinks and confectionaries.
- The vanilla extract is chiefly composed of simple and complex sugars, essential oils, vitamins, and minerals.
- The chief chemical component in the beans is vanillin. The pods also comprise of numerous traces of other constituents such as eugenol, caproic acid, phenoles, phenol ether, alcohols, carbonyl compounds, acids, ester, lactones, aliphatic and aromatic carbohydrates and vitispiranes.
- Ancient Mayans believed that adding vanilla in drinks would give aphrodisiac effects. No modern research study, however, establishes its role in the treatment of sexual dysfunctions.
- Its extract contains small amounts of B-complex groups of vitamins such as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. These vitamins help in enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and regulating body metabolism.
- This condiment spice also contains small traces of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and zinc. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
Healthy Done Better
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.